Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

1997 Bently turbo R. How do I access the manual boot lid

Customer Question

1997 Bently turbo R. How do I access the manual boot lid release. Battery charge is ok. Nither the keys or alarm will open it. Lock semestre to not connect.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

On some models there will be a key cylinder at the boot itself that can be used with the metal key blade to open the boot.If you have not checked this or if this was checked and is not an option for you here on this let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete