Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The check engine light is on my 1999 Isuzu Rodeo 3.2 V6.

Customer Question

The check engine light is on my 1999 Isuzu Rodeo 3.2 V6. Diagnosis indicate that knock sensor circuit low input. After installing a new the knock sensor and clearing the alarm, the alarm is back in again. However, it appears that the engine is performing well. Please advise.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Aug 11, 2016Thanks but shortly after I asked for your help I return to my Isuzu repair manual and noticed that I did not attach the electrical plug to the knock sensor for the 1999 Isuzu Rodeo. Needless to say it was a chore resolving this problem but all is well. According to the agreement, I realize that have been charged $24 and that is fine. However, I decline any further services or charges.Respectfully,
Christopher L. Taylor
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Do you have another concern you would like me to help with so your getting something for your money. If not can you rate this post to close it out?