Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I want to connect my homelink mirror w/dimmer to the

Customer Question

I want to connect my homelink mirror w/dimmer to the electric under driver side dash, but can't what wires are +12 volt Constance and 12 ignition switch. Can't find diagrams or pictures to show me and I don't have gage to show me the voltage of the wiring.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why haven't I received any correspondents?
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You want to run the 12 volt constant from the battery positive with a fuse in line near the battery post.The 12 volt ignition switch feed you want to wire at the switch itself.If you need help identifying which wire at the switch to use let me know and I will see what wire from here you can or should be able to tap into.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete