virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

Need a key for a 2003 ford tarus

Customer Question

Need a key for a 2003 ford tarus
Category: Car
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 2 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So the good news is, if you take your vin and proof of ownership to the ford dealership they can cut you a new key.Let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.Thanks
Do you still need help with this problem? Please let me knowIf not would you mind rating my help.Thanks
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.