Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Is there a way to test the emergency relay - if the unit is

Customer Question

Is there a way to test the emergency flasher relay - if the unit is still working?
I replaced the emergency flasher relay and the emergency switch, still the same problem. The turn signals are working, right and left, however, the emergency flasher is not working.
Category: Car
Expert:  Randall C replied 2 months ago.

there is not a test offered, You have to work from the wiring diagram I sent, check power supplies shown to the flasher switchm then work the hazards and check outputs to the flasher relay etc.It all done via the diagram,I wish it was easier but it is not, Its going to be pinpoint testing per the diagram

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Mercedes 300td 85 Fuse #2 keeps blowing out after installing new emergency flasher relay. Question: What would be the best tool buy so that I trace the wires and find the problem.

you are opening multiple posts, we can not do this, You need to go back to the original post and will do followups form the original post