Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Toyota mastertech
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer
24571351

I looking for ecu for 2001 Daewoo leganza in junkyard, how

Customer Question

I looking for ecu for 2001 Daewoo leganza in junkyard, how do I know which ones will work. I have part numbers off the one in my car, 09374767,,,,, 7B 2979S###-##-####DHJF. Phone number(###) ###-#### please help
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 4 months ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** I can help you. Like all ECU for any make or model when replacing with new or used the part NO'S must match because they read from certain sensors that are applicable to that specific vehicle, eg; production year, type of engine,transmission drive train accessories and so on. The only way to go about what your doing is find one that is the same model and year with all the options your vehicle has and match the part number or you will possibly damage expensive things , just a caution. match the part number. also go to a dealer and ask their parts department if there is an up dated part number that is also acceptable for your vehicle that may give you more options in your search. hope this helps.