Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Are there any concerns (recalls) I should have regarding the

Customer Question

Are there any concerns (recalls) I should have regarding the purchase of a 2012 Ferrari California? The car has 4K miles and appears to be in excellent shape.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The best thing to do here is to contact a dealer with the models VIN number that you are looking at purchasing.They can run a vehicle check as well as check for any recalls on this model that need done or that were done.It would also be best to have them do an inspection on this model before the purchase to make sure everything is o.k. and let you know of any repairs needed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you! Your answer makes sense. But my question is not just specific to my specific vin# ***** - it's regarding the model in general. Obviously - this is an exoctic car and one that I'm ceretain you don't reseach often. I'm more so attempting to see if there have been any hidden concerns with this model Ferrari.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately I do not know myself if there are any issues common with this here myself.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete