Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

F1 gearbox operating error has occurred.haven't been able to

Customer Question

F1 gearbox operating error has occurred.haven't been able to start it in tree days it is in my garage now plenty of battery everything else I need to fix this myself on dealers around my area I live in Littleton NH. It is a Ferrari 360 spider F1 transmission 02 with 35,000 miles I wasn't driving on the when it happened just moving out of the garage which was running fine into I tried to start it back up.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

It may not be starting due to the fault with the gear box error you see.This may be disabling the starting.

What has to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a fully compatible scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here unfortunately.I suspect the shifter at fault or a gear position sensor needing replaced possibly.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete