Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

What circuit brecker (the number) do I pull out on a 2007

Customer Question

What circuit brecker (the number) do I pull out on a 2007 Suzuki XL7's Fuse Box to disable the 'Traction Contol' system. The light is on and it is slowing up My SUV.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello Floyd, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Your traction control system is incorporated into your ABS system and any time either lights are on its because the system is seeing a fault and pulling the fuse will not solve the problem . When these lights are on the system is already disabled and in default mode. That being said, both systems should not have any affect on the engine performance. See the systems wiring diagram in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Climate%20control%20Jul%2019.pdf