Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2004 Suzuki XL7 and there isn't any power at the

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Suzuki XL7 and there isn't any power at the under dash fuse location to the blower motor. Blower and resistor are all fine. Swapped the horn and blower relay under the hood and also fine. Why isn't there any power at the fuse? Thanks, Bob
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

1. Sorry you have been waiting so long, I believe I can help if help is still wanted/needed.
  2. I will be online another 5 hours after this post.
  3. Yes you have been charged already.
  4. Yes I know it is almost midnight.
  5. No I am not online between breakfast and lunch.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.
  • Possible causes can be a broken wire, faulty fuse box, or no command from the HVAC module. Can you do electrical diag?

Thanks Chris