sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

I have a 2002 Ferrari 360 all electrical is working when I

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Ferrari 360 all electrical is working when I turn the key over it doesn't start doesn't even make and tempt the other day when I parked it it started in work fine now for some on known reason why turn the key on nothing happens beforefour-way blinker is blinking on and off I turned them off with my fob alarm seems like it's working fine can you help
Category: Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that can cause a no crank condition. The problem may be with the ignition switch, wiring, the transmission range sensor or clutch switch, starter or relay, cables and connections, it could be a security related issue or the engine controller itself may not be awake. It will almost surely take some electrical testing to determine what you have going on.

Have you checked fuses?