rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

I took my 2005 gt bentley to meckanik to flush the radiator

Customer Question

And to change front brakes
After all
My speedometer not working and my parking sensors not working and stering weel it too light too sensativ
Can u help me please
Category: Car
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though, please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so patience is appreciated.

My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time.Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger. This is a great site, but it doesn’t replace a shop or necessary tools.

They may had the battery disconnected doing all this work. Let's try this relearn procedure first to see if it helps, otherwise, they may need to clear it with their scan tool. See attachment.

Thanks, Ron