Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

I have a Suzuki 2008 Forenza, and the Low Beam Headlights do

Customer Question

I have a Suzuki 2008 Forenza, and the Low Beam Headlights do not work
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 4 months ago.

HI there,

I would start by replacing one of the low beam bulbs. Sometimes what will happen is one of the lows will burn out, and you don't notice until the second bulb blows. Then of course you don't have any headlights! At least not on low beam and that get's noticed right away.

If you replace one of the low beams and it doesn't resolve the issue, then I would check the fuses under the hood. It looks like the relay for the headlights powers both the low and high beam bulbs. So, if they are good it could either be the daytime running light control module, OR the headlight switch itself. We will need a test light to check those items if the other 2 issues aren't the problem.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!