Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Actually Isuzu rodeo, 99' yes...trying

Customer Question

actually Isuzu rodeo
JA: What year is your Rodeo?
Customer: 99'
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes...trying myself....intermittent wipers are not working well...along with the rear wiper
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: but as I read more about the issue it's starting to make sense....alarm system no longer works with keyless entry either
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: so I'm researching alarm relay control module
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
sorry not sure why but I lost the website
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
fuses are checked....wiper motor works and I have a replacement motor that I have tested and seems to be working
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

If the high and low speeds work and the wipers park correct when off then the most likely cause for no intermittent operation is going to be the multifunction switch. If you have a volt meter I can help diagnose this.

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris