Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

My 2006 Range Rover Supercharge is reading suspension fault.

Customer Question

My 2006 Range Rover Supercharge is reading suspension fault. Tends to shake when reading this message then, goes away. Comes back periodically and does the same thing. I changed the battery today, however, the problem still persist.
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: No fluid.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changed the battery.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 5 months ago.

Hi .

The only way to diagnose this problem with the suspension is to get your Range rover hooked up to a rover diagnostic scan tool and

check for suspension malfunction codes .

Looks like a intermittent malfunction, could be any thing from a level position sensor malfunction which is very common .

But as said on this system you need to check for malfunction codes.

Not much you can do yourself with this system except check your tyres make sire they are all four the same. if the rear are warn down considerably more that the front then replace the tyres ..but in most case with tyre issue on the suspension you will have a ABS code .

Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.