Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager
2947720

Want to replace driver side front door latch range rover

Customer Question

want to replace driver side front door latch range rover sport
JA: What year is your Range Rover Sport?
Customer: 2009
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have removed door card, outside door handle, speaker and have got stuck trying to remove glass window
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: outside door handle only the handle removed. wanting to remove the glass window but cannot work out how glass is fixed to regulator
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Jerry replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

The window is held in by 2 clips and there is a special tool for that, (501-114)

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,