Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Trying to find a repair manual 2002 Suzuki XL7 limited 4x4

Customer Question

trying to find a repair manual for a 2002 Suzuki XL7 limited 4x4 none of the auto stores i have been to carry it and all i van find on line is the XL7 grand vitaria can i use that one for the limited
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Have you thought about a online subscription to Mitchell on demand or all data for a single vehicle. They cover the repairs much better than a parts store Haynes manual. Is there a certain repair you are trying to do that I can provide the steps from my repair guides?

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris