rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

I have a 2016 sportster1200 model 48, I have changed the

Customer Question

I have a 2016 sportster1200 model 48, I have changed the exhaust and the air intake and I have an appointment today at the dealership to get a stage 1 download.will it hurt to drive it there or should it be trailered?
Category: Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though,Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so patience is appreciated.

My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time.Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger.

Tough call, but to be safe, I would trailer it, then you know you won't hurt anything.

Thanks, Ron