Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2007 Suzuki Forenza I have a ticking noise coming

Customer Question

Hey I have a 2007 Suzuki Forenza I have a ticking noise coming from my engine and oil leaking from somewhere cause it's everywhere when I look under my hood. Also my car keeps overheating when I put 50/50 in there it would get me at least 6 miles before my Car overheats and start smoking
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you been burning oil lately?
Customer: When I brought it was at 117,053 now it's like 124 I'm not sure what the rest is and I think I have
JA: What is the model of your '07 Suzuki?
Customer: Forenza
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No and my uncle put some oil in it and told me I had to check every time I get into my car and he didn't say anything bout the overheating
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: other then the ticking noise, oil leaking from somewhere and my car overheating and is drinking up 50/50 when I pour it in there
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 5 months ago.

HI there,

Does the engine run rough?

Is the check engine light on?