Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2008 suzuki forenza no start after valve job. No fuel on

Customer Question

2008 suzuki forenza no start after valve job. No fuel on fuel rail. It is new pump. What things should I be checking first? It's definitely not getting fuel.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Do you hear the fuel pump run at all the first few seconds the key is on or when cranking over the engine?This may take a second person to listen to the pump area at the tank to see if it is heard to run at all.

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Nope. But I guess this pump doesn't prime I read online. Already bought new 400$ pump as result
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately after looking at my info on this here I dont show the full diagrams on this myself but someone else here may have more info.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 4 months ago.

Hi there. Different expert here.

Still need help with this Forenza? If so, please close all other open requests on the same vehicle and I'll be more than happy to assist you.