Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Have a 02 Rodeo meter fuse keeps blowing after jumping car

Customer Question

have a 02 Rodeo meter fuse keeps blowing after jumping car wrong pos. on neg.and neg on pos. also does not charging no dash lights and speedo does not work..what to do???? Jeff
JA: Have you had any recent electrical work done on the car? Have you checked the circuit?
Customer: none.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Isuzu Rodeo 2002
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: new Battery witch started every thing off, changed Altenator, removed cluster had no dash lights or no speedo. Sill not charging getting power to altenator
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: that should be it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am sorry I nor another got to you sooner. Do you still want/need help?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris