Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

I have a 99 Isuzu Rodeo. Trying to order Rear Leaf Spring

Customer Question

I have a 99 Isuzu Rodeo. Trying to order Rear Leaf Spring Bushings and theyre asking me what kind of system is it. Is it a SR 180-1 system or SR 180-2 system? How do i know what system it is in order for me to get the right parts?
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine which system you have you are going to need to contact Isuzu along with your vin number and that can look it up for you and tell you which you have. I think you have the SR180-1 but I would check with them to be sure.