Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Suzuki 06 vzr 1800k6 m109r engine won't turn over. new

Customer Question

suzuki 06 vzr 1800k6 m109r
engine won't turn over.
new battery
starter working
cleaned and tightened all connections
hear solinoid clicking
hear and feel starter engage
removed spark plugs so there wont be compression
pushed bike in gear to hear pistons moving
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the starter is not engaging fully this can be caused by either the starter drawing to many amps needing replaced or an issue with the wiring to the starter with having corrosion build up or loose connections or damaged wiring causing high amperage draw which will cause this fault here.This will all need checked/tested to locate which is the cause here and then repaired from there to correct it.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete