Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2010 maserati granturismo convertible i turn on the

Customer Question

i have a 2010 maserati granturismo convertible i turn on the car and there was a message tht read ... do not turn off your car the system will reactivate . continued ? italian ..... yes no ? . how fix this problem ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If this is a message on the radio unit itself this may be a software fault that a dealer may need to correct with programming or possibly an issue with the radio itself internally.If this is in the instrument cluster this can be the same issue as well here.

What will have to be done from here is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set and from there those codes diagnosed to help locate and repair this fault.This needs done with a fully compatible scan tool for your model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete