Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician

The front power windows in my 2004 suzuki verona lx

Customer Question

The front power windows in my 2004 suzuki verona lx sometimes work. They will not work for weeks, then they will suddenly start to work. Sometimes they go down and will not go up when you press the switch. These are expensive to repair, I wonder if it is the regulator? Question Is this a bad regulator? All of the other electrical in this car works just fine.
Category: Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 4 months ago.

Hi im kevin as its both windows that are intermittantly not working i suspect its the switch as its the only common item between them.each has its own regulator and motor so its very u likely that they would both fail at the same time let alone start to work again at the same time

Expert:  Kevin replied 4 months ago.

Please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all