Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

How can I disable or remove my ABS alarm until the dealer

Customer Question

How can I disable or remove my ABS alarm until the dealer gets in parts to fix the ABS wheel senosr
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for anyone to be able to try and help you with this ABS concern we are going to need to know what your working on, year,make and model . That being said, in most cases the alarm on most cars can not be disabled and to get it to shut off you have to address the problem that is causing it to sound. Get me the complete information and post back with it and I will check and see if ti can in fact be dis- armed.