Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2005 air suspension inactive code I have already changed the

Customer Question

2005 air suspension inactive code I have already changed the relay and the fuse in the glove box is good but the indicator lights on the dash are out
JA: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?
Customer: No i do not
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Mechanic to figure that out. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: 2005 range rover full size
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Air suspension inactive shows up on dashboard and vehicle height indicator lights are out
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have changed the relay and the fuse in the glove box is good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your car?
Customer: When the problem first occurred in did notice one of the vehicle height sensors blinking this is common for this vehicle and may need to be replaced but will that send the system into a hard fault?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The email address is***@******.***
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 months ago.

Hi im kevin this is not uncommon that a fault can shut system down.if car picks up on a fault it will do this to protect itself you will need to get it plugged in and fault codes read if you get me codes i can assist further