Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Summit Automotive is telling me that its my compressor is

Customer Question

Summit Automotive is telling me that its my compressor is bad. The compressor is less than 1 year old & still under warranty, but was done in K C, MO. I live in San Antonio, TX. I found an mechanic that will do the labor for $250 if he doesn't have to go thorough the front dash to replace the expansion value. Does the expansion valve have to be replace & do you have to go thorough the front dash to replace it. Summit Automotive said something about a valve also being bad. My brother in K C, MO is going to pay for new compressor mail it to me, than I'm going to mail back old compressor back to him so he can get credited back the cost of compressor. I'm worried that compressor is ok & they won't credit back the cost of compressor.
Category: Car
Expert:  Roy replied 10 months ago.

good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist

year, make, model and engine????

Roy

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Roy I talk to Sonny yesterday order # ***** on this issue is your response going to cost me more money?
Expert:  Roy replied 10 months ago.

why did you re post???

no, I am only paid a small portion of what you are charged and only get paid when you accept the answer. just do not rate if you do not want to be charged

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I repost because issue is not settle & I was told I could ask more Question yesterday.
Expert:  Roy replied 10 months ago.

all you needed to do was continue on your original post.

if you want to wait for the previous tech, then I would continue your old post. if you want to continue here I would be glad to help but I would need to be rated as this is not a free site. we all work and only get paid when you accept our answers

Roy