Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My Maserati Spyder turn signals quit working. Remaining

Customer Question

My Maserati Spyder turn signals quit working. Remaining electrical seems to work without issues.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I should have mentioned that the hazard don't function either.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this can be a fault with the turn signal switch assembly itself needing repaired or replaced.I have seen this switch assembly fail on several models in the past before needing replaced for issues like this here.I would have the signals from this switch tested/checked to see if it is the cause for sure.Unfortunately I do not show the location of the flasher module on this vehicle here but in some cases you can get this info from a dealer or local parts store to locate it.This can also cause the fault with the turn signals if it is faulty.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Pete,
The turn signals do not operate. In addition, the flashers are non responsive. The emergency flasher is a separate circuit. It is in addition to the turn indicator lever, and it operates independently. The flasher would be the logical and certainly the easiest item to check. Therefore, I think this should be the logical starting point. This car only has 16,000 miles on it. Is a Maserati technician available, one who may be able to identify the flasher fuses and relay location on this car? My thinking is that the easiest items to check would be the first ones to try. What your suggesting is getting into the column first?