Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a 2013 Bentley Gt convertible. The key fob lost its

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Bentley Gt convertible.
The key fob lost its memory with the car.
The car battery got very low over the winter.
After charging the battery with the Bentley charger the car started up just fine, but the remote key fob will no longer unlock the car or open the trunk.
How do I reprogram it.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Try holding down the lock and unlock button at the same time on the remote while standing near the vehicle for about 15 seconds.If this does not work insert the key into the ignition and turn on the vehicle and hold the lock or unlock down to see if this then recalibrates it.If neither of these work here you may have to have to have a dealer reprogram this for you with their computer.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete