Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I'm looking at a '08 GT convertible with 20,000. miles. What

Customer Question

I'm looking at a '08 B GT convertible with 20,000. miles. What should I expect in maintenance for the next 40,000 miles?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

You might speak with a dealer that may be able to pull up the history on this model on work that has already been performed and they can tell you based off of that what will need done now or in the future.If this was already attempted without any success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not the specific advice or knowledge I needed.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete