Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Experience:  Master, L1, L2, ASE 15yrs and running.

Arnage T 2002: I purchased it in February with 40,000 miles

Customer Question

Arnage T 2002:
I purchased it in February with 40,000 miles from a Bentley dealership and am enjoying it.
The following are not functioning: LHR electric window, antenna (not rising), multiple CD player. These all worked a few weeks ago. I am guessing that fuses need changing. I can't identify which fuses works them since the service manual doesn't tell me. Is it possible something bigger is the problem?
Also, there are fuses under each of the front seats but no diagram in the service manual as to what they operate (there are a couple of fuses apparently missing in each) - do you know?
Also, may I request your view on taking it for an oil change: only the dealership, or elsewhere? It has a new filter (only 5,000 miles on it).
Thank you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to
direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

Due to the factor that you have multiple issues with your vehicle, by site regulations one issue per question .

If you want to contiue i can assist in helping out in all f the issues but i have to focus on one then can continue with the others . A vin # ***** be needed so i can get the factory information to assist!!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
VIN: SCBLF 34F82 CX083 18Please provide answers as to which fuses would correspond to the various components, particularly the radio antennaand the multiple CD player.Thank you.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

here ithe information for the radio and the antenna

you will get a wiring diagram and then the layout of the fuse boxes the corresponding fuses.

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks. I will be looking at this in the next few days to see if it helps.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

sure but please i have done my part in assisting in you getting the information and I do appreciate doing you part in a positive (5 star) rating in return .