Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a dodge caravan not garage sale Im sorry it just a

Customer Question

I have a dodge caravan not garage sale Im sorry it just a joke my friend did to me. ok I have dodge caravan 1997 3.0l the wiper, the back up light and also the power lock are not working, can you tell me the problem, are they link together is that the electrical problem. and also the air conditioning at first I turn it on the cold air came out find but there is a loud noise came from the belt, now no more noise and no more cold air, what happen? thank you
Category: Car
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will try to assist you

The belt noise and a/c quit after that , it could be a/c belt broke, because belt is simply old and needed or a/c compressor locked up and broke the belt ?

the light , power locks and backup light , we need some testing , have you checked your fuses ?