Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Will my Bentley gtc give me a tire pressure read out or do I

Customer Question

will my Bentley gtc give me a tire pressure read out or do I have to check each tire manually
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Some models will show the actual pressure and some have just a tire pressure warning signal with no pressure read out.Usually you can scroll through your instrument cluster readout or driver information center read out to check and see if this does display the tire pressure sensor signals.If you do not come across a display for it then it may just be a light on the dash that comes on to indicate a low tire.You can also usually call a dealer and they may be able to tell you over the phone with your vehicles VIN number if this model displays the pressure read outs as well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete