gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician
Experience:  VW Technician, VW FastTrack, VW Academy, VW Certified
12249065

2001 Isuzu Rodeo Installed new battery, the following day it

Customer Question

2001 Isuzu Rodeo Installed new battery, the following day it was dead. I only ran it for about 30 minutes with the new battery. The battery discharged overnight. I have had this problem with another vehicle before, it was the car alarm. Could it be the same thing with this one?
Category: Car
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.It is very possible for it to be the car alarm but if you have a volt meter we can check to make sure?Let me know.
Thanks
Sonny
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I thought my payment was a one time thing, not a monthly membership. I am opting out of this membership.
I'm sorry if you are having trouble with the sight. I'm just a user here as well so I don't have access to any account or billing things. But you can contact customer service for help with that tho.Do you still want help with the problem with the car tho?
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 6 months ago.

you may have opted for the membership- you can change that with customer service. I know the interface can be confusing. You don't pay "by the answer" you pay one time for this question thread, and only after you have your answer.

Do you have a volt meter?