Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Car sporadically won't start--turn key, all lights go on,

Customer Question

Car sporadically won't start--turn key, all lights go on, radio on but no sound--after a couple of tries, it cranks and starts--possible causes
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: it's in park. no wheel lock
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible. If not, I plan to take it to a mechanic for a few days in hopes that the issue will reproduce itself at their attempt and allow them to hook it up for diagnostic.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your car?
Customer: it's been doing this over a year
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have not rated because I don't recall receiving an answer to the inquiry. I remember paying a a $5 fee followed by an additional fee to ask my question with a request for an additional fee to actually see the answer. It's very likely I overlooked something or have a misunderstanding of the process, but the ideal of rating and having additional funds withheld before receiving a response seems somewhat out of order.

I responded on the 25th asking for the year, make, and model vehicle. I have been waiting for your response. This post is due to ime out nad close in 2 days.