Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Pearl, JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. What kind of car is it? Toyota, Honda, Ford, Chrysler, etc.
Customer: Working on a 2006 Land Rover LR3 with a supplemental restraint issue. Can you assist? I am a tech at a repair facility so will need someone who is advanced with this type of vehicle.
JA: Got it. What model and year?
Customer: Its in my first message.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: There are 13 DTC's in system. The codes will not even try to clear so we felt there was an issue with the module. Sent module off to have rebuilt, came back with same issue, not sure they did anything. Can communicate and see data however cannot create a change by unplugging a sensor. There is water intrusion on passenger side of vehicle and there was approx. 3 inches of water along passenger side harness channel. Tested power/ground to module and tested good. One of the codes B1A00-88 references bad module.
JA: Do you happen to have a code reader or scan tool? What size is your engine?
Customer: Yes we do 4.4 we have a factory SDD laptop
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Land Rover?
Customer: Other than many codes I haven't listed no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

I believe I can help, but noticed you have waited quite some time on a tech. Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Super, Can I get all he codes which are stored to look them over to see if there is an area to focus on?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris