Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I need to know a couple of things about my car , a 1996

Customer Question

I need to know a couple of things about my car , a 1996 Rolls-Royce Silver Spur. My two front seats do not work and I want to know what could be the reason, and how much you charge.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases this issue here can be caused by a fault with one or more fuses blown needing replaced.I would have the fuses inspected for any fuses found to be an issue and from there the fuses that are at fault will need to be replaced.If this is or was already checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am not satisfied with your answer.
Thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
will i be charged? It did not solve the problem.....
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

If you want I can opt out and open your question for others here to see if they can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete