Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Have a suzuki xl7 won't start after accident. Just tapped

Customer Question

Have a suzuki xl7 won't start after accident. Just tapped light in front. There was no damage but now it won't crank.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Suzuki. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The vehicle has a good charge on battery but will not crank. And I also tried buy putting new starter and still won't crank. And there is no burnt fusses
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Trying too.
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should be aware of about your Suzuki?
Customer: There is no security light on. And I also tried the key in door lock, and pressed the key door lock transponder and still nothing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the delay, I was busy most of the day today. I do not know why no others took the plunge on this concern, but I am willing to if your still needing help after this excessive wait time.What year model and engine?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris