Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Auto Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs. experience diagnostics & repair of all makes/models.
18617752

Ihave a 2005 crossfire that had custom wheels installed cant

Customer Question

Ihave a 2005 crossfire that had custom wheels installed cant find removeal lug nut what to do?
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.
If you cannot find the locking lugnut key and cannot get a replacement, then there is a tool set that can be used to remove the locking lugnut. The set sells for around $60 or so and is available at most local parts stores, Sears, WalMart, etc. For an image view of the tool set, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yovvucg8fz5umzi/lock-lug.jpg?dl=0If my answer has helped you, please help me and rate using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.
Hi! I noticed this thread was still open and wanted to check in and see if you had any other questions on this issue?
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.