sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have an isuzu troper 1996. the front passenger window will

Customer Question

I have an isuzu troper 1996. the front passenger window will not close and the passenger window behind the driver will not hopee. They both malfunctioned at the same time. i look at the fuse panel and don't know which are the corresponding fases to check.
JA: Have you found the car's fuse panel? Do you know what fuse number you need?
Customer: I have found the fuse panel but dona know the fue number i need
JA: What is the model of your '96 Isuzu?
Customer: tropel
JA: When was your last tune up?
Customer: tropel
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: a long time ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Technicaldan replied 11 months ago.
A little more information would be useful if possible, which side drive and engine type, etc, if you could attach a photo of the fuse box in question that would be brilliant. From what I can see, most variants around that year share the same fuse and supply relay across all the windows, the fuse being 30 amps, although uk and other models may differ. If any of the windows work, from what I can see it is unlikely to be a fuse or supply relay issue. They were prone for the window switches failing also I believe. Let me know the further details.
Hope this helped.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!Do you still need help?