Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!

1991 Suzuki Sidekick gets no gas to throttle body. I have

Customer Question

1991 Suzuki Sidekick gets no gas to throttle body. I have replaced fuel pump, filter, and fuel pump relay. where do I go next?
Category: Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, are you saying the injector is not spraying or there is no fuel at the fuel line at the throttle body?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no fuel at the fuel line now. Car ran fine for about a week after changing fuel pump and filter than quit again just like first time.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
After it quit the second time I replaced fuel pump relay. it still doesn't get any fuel to throttle body. Is there some other devise that activates control module to send signal to fuel pump relay?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.
OK sorry for the delay, friday is pretty busy, so the first thing i say is never assume the new parts are good, check for power at the fuel pump to make sure its getting power.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
easier said than done since I'm working alone right now. I'll see if I can quickly bypass clutch switch and activate starter with a switch i can wire under car. It will take a few.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.
not sure where my last post went, ok so the fuel pump is the first place we need to start to make sure power is getting back there then we work our way forward.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 5 months ago.
Hello Don, just wondering if you made any progress sir? i am here to help if you need more advice or anything , Lou P.Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED !