Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

A MAN truck was sent to a workshop in Ghana the oil seal.

Customer Question

A MAN truck was sent to a workshop in Ghana for changing the oil seal. After repairing the steering (hydraulic) tries to move on its own when in curve. Straight driving is no problem. Was maybe the setting not correct what I suspect?
Category: Car
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.First, so I can assist you better, may I ask which seal was replaced? And did they mess with the steering?