Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Bentley continential gt 2005: How to change suspension level

Customer Question

How to change suspension level in 2005 bentley continential coupe 2 door it is currently on high I need to put on low
The back of my car is high up and I feel every bump.
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Pleaseunderstand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problemwith the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computerdata/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; wejust diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch thevehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going todirect you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please bepatient and permit me to do what I do best.I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” inreturn. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If thereis any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so Ican go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help youthrough it.Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. JL can you take a side view of the car picture so i can see and is there a message on the display where it says vehicle too low when started up first thing ? thanks