Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Bentley Arnage: Help! Buying a 2003 Arnage in Costa Mesa,

Customer Question

Help!
Buying a 2003 Arnage in Costa Mesa, CA. Found it online and I live 400 miles away in N. Cal.
Paid 2K to hold it, need advice on what to do next. i.e. how to find a good inspector ASAP. etc. etc.
They say it has 27,049 miles, carfax says last recorded at 30,000.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. You will want to bring it to a reputable repair facility or dealer to have it inspected fully including fluids,brakes,electrical,undercarriage,fault codes and running and driving operation.If any issues are found then I would speak with the selling party to see if they will help or cover the costs for repair before buying it.The best place to take it to is a dealer if you can. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete