Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Just bought a2004 lesabre the front ashtray wont stay closed

Customer Question

just bought a2004 lesabre the front ashtray wont stay closed can I fix it?
Category: Car
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 6 months ago.
Removal of the Ash Tray is needed to inspect to see if the tabs are broken & also repair
here are procedures:
REMOVAL
graphic
SPRINGS
graphic
Hhmm the pictures aren't showing up. Let me know if you need them and I'll try a different way. But that being said, the ashtray may be able to be fixed but you would need to remove it and see if the springs are in place and if the tabs are broken or not.
Let me know if this helps or if you still have questions so I can assist further.Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need assistance with this problem? was my answers at all helpful? if it was please rate it as such as it is the only way I get compensated. If you need further help tho, please let me know so I can assist further.ThanksSonny