Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Suzuki Forenza: I replaced the wiper motor on my 2006 Suzuki

Customer Question

I replaced the wiper motor on my 2006 Suzuki Forenza. I am having trouble re-installing the wiper arms so they cover the area of the windshield they are suppose to. The driver side does not come over enough to the left side. The passenger seems to be correct on it's arc. Is there a trick to orient the wiper arm onto the linkage shaft? I foolish did not placed timing marks on the arms prior to their removal.
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,Suzuki doesnt give adjustment directions. First, you always run the motor a couple of times and let it park before installing the arms. When you install the arms, set them so that the blade is about 1" from the bottom of the windshield.
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks