Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Maserati Spyder: I took my 2002 spyder to the dealer because

Customer Question

I took my 2002 spyder to the dealer because the top and windows stopped working simultaneously. They said a sensor on convertible top arm near the passenger rear was not working and that someone had previously repaired it. They said they could only order a complete top from Maserati. 23,000 dollars. The cars not even worth that. Any options ?????
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Most likely this is why the sensor was repaired as it comes with a complete top.You can see if another repair center in your area is willing to attempt to repair the sensor again to correct this issue but unfortunately it looks like the sensor you may need comes as a complete assembly on this model here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete