Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

P0113 code on 05 scion tc JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

P0113 code on 05 scion tc
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a scion. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Intake air temperature sensor
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replacing mass air flow sensor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your scion?
Customer: The car has a cold air intake
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Car
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Tc.Did you replace the old sensor with a new OEM one?What other parts have you replaced?What tests have you performed?