Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Retrotek Speed BossEFI: I have an early Retrotek Boss EFI,

Customer Question

I have an early Retrotek Boss EFI, what is the pph of the injectors (4). I believe they were upgraded to the 500 horse unit.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. You may have to speak to an auto accessory install facility to see if they can tell you the measurements/flow of these here as usually they will have this info on hand or will be able to look it up to tell you for sure.If this is not an option here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You were of no use, all you said was go to someone else, you didn't know and charged me $24.00.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.Thanks Pete